This is just a small WordPress plugin I found down the back of the couch, along with a two dollar coin, and an old Hilton Hotels pen I got at some conference two years ago.
Before we gave PreneurMarketing.com here a full facelift, I had one of our developers work on a really simple WordPress plugin we were going to activate on the old site. Unfortunately, we never got around to using it, so here it is, for you use on your WordPress site(s).
What Does The Floating Ad Plugin Do?
It’s a very simple plugin, that allows you to display a randomised single display advert on your wordpress site, which floats above the content in a very unobtrusive way.
Some of the key features and settings include:
- Display Location: Choose from top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right.
- Set Exact Alignment and Spacing: Set exactly how many pixels in from the browser edge the advert is positioned.
- Page or Post Setting: Select if the advert is displayed on your HomePage, Posts or Pages.
- Impression Count: Easily see how many impressions each advert has received.
- Click Count: Discover which advert is converting to clicks best.
- Impression Limits: Set a limit on the number of impressions a particular advert can receive.
- Set Date Ranges: Showing the advert to fit with a launch? Set the end date to ensure you don’t waste impressions and clicks.
So How The Plugin Work Exactly?
How To I Get The Plugin?
Easy!Download The Plugin .zip Here