Below is a really high-level checklist you can use as you go about making the transition from something like AWeber or MailChimp.
Install Checklist (sample)
- Install and configure Interspire on host such as HostGator.
- Setup SendGrid integration for SMTP.
- Set up bounce integration.
- Recreate all lists from previous autoresponder software
- Create and test all opt-in forms and integrations.
- Migrate all OPT-IN BOXES across from current sites to Interspire ones.
- Integrate with shopping cart solution (such as Nanacast or 1ShoppingCart) for list subscription after purchases.
- Move all SUBSCRIBERS across to Interspire (ensuring they have completed any sequences).
- Recreate all autoresponder sequences (ensure they don’t get resent automatically to the old users).
- Create any CUSTOM email templates
- Warm up the SendGrid IP.
FeedbackLoop Processor for IEM6:
Interspire Feedback Loop Processor
10 Email Feedback Loop Lists
Custom Headers for Unsubscribe Requests
Bulk Sender Guidelines
Interspire – Email Marketing Integration
Interspire Email Marketing WordPress Plugin
WordPress Plugin for VMA-Emailer
MSH Parallel processing for Interspire Email Marketer
Interspire MTA Addon
Other Articles in This Email Marketing: Self-Hosted vs Cloud-Hosted Series:
- What Is Cloud-Based Autoresponder Email Marketing?
- Comparing Autoresponder Services
- What Is Self-Hosted Autoresponder Email Marketing?
- More Benefits of Self-Hosted Email Marketing
- Comparing Self-Hosted Email Marketing Software
- Self-Hosting Email Options (SMTP Solutions and Account Choices)
- Which Autoresponder Solution Is Right for You?
- Self-Hosted vs Cloud-Hosted – Conclusion and Summary
- Self-Hosted or Cloud-Hosted Email Marketing – Appendix