Sorry for the late notice, but I’m being interviewed by my mate Dale Beaumont for his next ‘Get Published Secrets’ Tele-Class tomorrow night, and I thought I should let you know about it.
Date: Wednesday 29th April 2009
Time: 8:00pm Sharp – 9:15pm Appox. (Sydney, Australia)
Dale’s a real guru when it comes to publishing, having released 16 international best-selling books.
During the teleseminar we are going to be discussing ‘all things publicity’ ; such as:
* How to turn almost any idea into a best-selling book
* How to generate a plan to create publicity and exposure
* Exactly what it takes to get the attention of the media
* How to get passed the gate-keepers so you can secure a story
* A step by step guide to writing a media release
* To perform well in an interview so you get asked back
* How to leverage of your media exposure to generate loads of additional sales
Ultimately this Tele-Class is your chance to learn the secrets to publicity and public relations and you can do so in the comfort of your own home!
Remember numbers for this Tele-Class are strictly limited to the first 100 people. To avoid missing out, register your details over at http://www.getpublishedsecrets.com/teleclasses