Here is a 43 minute audio of the presentation I did last night for JCI Australia’s national training weekend – it was loosely on the topic of ‘When Was The Last Time You Did Something For The First Time’.
I go off in a few different tangents, telling stories that have nothing to do with the topic, yet have everything to do with the topic – covering things like:
- How to Cook A Roast For Christmas
- How To Win 25 Words or Less Contests
- What Violins Have To Do With Anything
- The Biggest Hurdle To Picking Up Women
- A Rendition of Dr Seuss’s Best Book
- … and then spend about 20mins answering questions
The presentation was in a restaurant, so as you can tell it was a little more relaxed and off-the-cuff than usual. Also, it was recorded on my LiveScribe Pen, so please be aware it is not award winning audio quality… and the presentation kicks in as I am describing what the heck the livescibe pen actually is.
Books + Links Referred To During The Presentation: