[Prefer to listen to just the audio version? Download the MP3 here.]
So it’s about time we got back on the Noise Reduction bandwagon… and for those who have been playing along for awhile, you would know it’s been a long time between the Noise Reduction emails I usually send out each week. Well, I’m getting back on that horse again, and thought we’d start 2013 with a video version (above). You’ll be back to your regularly scheduled programming (weekly emails) in about two weeks’ time.
What’s covered in this week’s Video Edition:
01:43 An invite to our next ‘Live Event.’ [link]
02:23 Using ‘Positive Constraints’ in 2013.
03:38 How to get discounted recordings of the Live Event. [link]
04:45 This week’s must-read ‘Book Recommendation.’ [link]
05:56 How to get an audiobook version at no cost. [link]
07:06 A webinar on ‘App Development’ — definitely worth checking out. [link]
08:08 A fantastic personalized online program to help transform your health through plant-based nutrition. [link]
09:57 How Obama’s team used ‘A/B Split Testing’ to win the recent presidential election. [link]
11:14 An invite to an open Q+A session with me this Thursday/Friday. [link]
Detailed links from this week’s edition of Noise Reduction:
- Full details on the Feb 12-13 Outsourcing Workshop + digital recordings with Davey J are available here.
- This week’s book recommendation is The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal.
- Grab the Audible free trial + download Kelly’s book here.
- The webinar on App Development with Amish Shah is available here.
- The personalized online program to help transform your health through plant-based nutrition can be found here.
- To discover how Obama’s digital team executed about 500 a/b tests which increased donation conversions by 49% and sign up conversions by 161%, click here.
- To join our Platinum Q+A Session on Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:00 PM US EST, register here.
There is so much junk out there on the web, especially in the business / marketing space – and it’s hard to remove all the noise to find the stuff that’s actually valuable.
Noise.re/duction is all about reducing that noise and sharing only the cool, noteworthy and important stuff we stumble across each week.
You can check out previously recommended stuff + the back catalogue here: www.Noise.re/duction