Are you wondering how to get on the first page of Google, stuck on the validity of a particular META tag or need clarification on Adwords phrase matches?
The Search Engine Marketing Search Engine Explainedâ€¦
Well firstly we must thank two men – Blogologist Alister Cameron for developing the application, and Lee Odden for releasing his OPML file of top Search Marketing Blogs.
…While thinking through how that list would be most valuable, Alister enlisted the help of Google, and created the Search Engine Marketing Search Engine! (Insert imaginary sounds of drumroll and orchestral fanfare here. – Alisters request)
What sites does SEM Search include in its search results?
That’s Lee Odden’s decision, and his alone – the search list is based on his TopRank Online Marketing OPML file.
Here is a snapshot of some of the 400+ sites though:
– Analytics Talk – Justin Cutroni of EpikOne writes about the array of Google products, including analytics, he works with.
– Blue Hat SEO – Eli writes about some cool advanced SEO tactics.
– Dosh Dosh – This is one of my favourite blogs… Maki, a Political Science and Philosophy student in Toronto Canada, writes about making money online and along with that comes posts about professional blogging, affiliate marketing, get-paid-to programs, advertising networks and social media monetization.
– Google Analytics Blog - Official blog for Google Analytics with tips and resources from the GA team.
– Hitwise Intelligence – The HitWise team posts tasty insights about search trends.
– InsideGoogle – Nathan Weinberg’s long time blog about Google and the search industry.
– Matt Cutts – Google’s famous engineer and search spam fighter dispels wisdom, insight and squashes SEO myths.
[tags] seo, sem, search, engine, marketing, optimisation, Alister-Cameron, Lee-Odden, TopRank, Online, Marketing, Pete, Williams, Pete-Williams [/tags]