Pete talks to Michael Gerber, author of the E-Myth series of books and Awakening the Entrepreneur Within, about how he became a best-selling author and small-business guru. They also discuss some of Michael’s latest projects.
It’s the conversation Dom has been waiting for. If you’re a long-time listener, then you must have heard us talking about Michael and his world-famous book, The E-Myth. It’s been around for the longest time and one of the first books of its kind we have read. It contains the core premises of what we believe in here on PreneurCast—about building a sustainable business, being an entrepreneur, and living that lifestyle that we’re all after.
In this episode, we talk about the book’s premise and how he got started—how he actually stumbled into the world of what became The E-Myth. He covers that very openly, and it’s very interesting to hear about his own entrepreneurial journey and what he’s up to now with a thing called The Dreaming Room.
There have been remarkable changes in the ethos of entrepreneurship since the book came out in 1986 (i.e. Silicon Valley and the lifestyle design movement). How does he see this shift in entrepreneurship and how does The E-Myth apply there? Listen to the episode of PreneurCast with Michael and find out.
Prefer To Watch The Video Version:
Links From This Episode:
- http://www.michaelegerbercompanies.com – Michael’s site
- http://www.michaelegerbercompanies.com/solutions/dreaming-room/ – The Dreaming Room, Michael’s latest project
- http://earherosports.com.au – Pete’s latest project
Books Mentioned in This Episode:
- The E-Myth Revisited [Book] – Michael E. Gerber
- The E-Myth Revisited [Audiobook] – Michael E. Gerber
- Money Master the Game [Book] – Tony Robbins
- Money Master the Game [Audiobook] – Tony Robbins
You can try out a lot of the books we recommend in audio format with Audible:
http://audibletrial.com/preneurcast – Free trial with a free audiobook download for PreneurCast listeners
Download This Episode:
Download Audio MP3